Wednesday 2 May 2012

Peer pressure and back flab! D:

I'm only doing this because my best friend (Charlieteecee aka Nemo) started doing it. But seeing as I already have no life...
Last night my parents took me to see Rusell Howards Good News get recorded for a birthday prezzie, it was brilliant and I laughed myself silly but unfortunately it went on for 4. and. a. half. hours. I could have dealt with this, where it not for the fact that the gentleman in front of me had eaten all the pies in the southern hemisphere and his back fat was spilling over the back of his chair and engulfing my legs everytime he lent backwards and let out a belly laugh.Which was fairly regularly. He was genuinely resting his back breasts on my knees. He was also bald and greasy and kept nearly rubbing his oily-ass head in my face. Normally I would be more charitable but he was also whispering racist comments about the (briliant) norwegian comic who was on stage at the time, so I kicked the prick in the back until he lent the fuck forward.
I'm not normally this bitchy I promise!
That's a lie.
Before I start this blogging adventure there is something you need to know about me... I.. I have never seen The Lion King... I know. I know. I'm sorry! Sometimes I use it as an excuse for any bad behaviour, because clearly, my childhood was deprived.
I'm too scared to watch it now because what if it doesn't live up to my expectations? What if I hate it? Will I be ostracised from society? What if it emotionally scars me? I cry everytime I see a mummy deer and a baby deer for crying out loud (Thank you Bambi!) what will happen if I see a widdle Lion family?? I JUST CAN'T DO IT.
Anyway, yeah, blogging. I'm a normal little blogger. Not emotionally unstable.Nope.Nooooppee.
On the plus side if you stay tuned to my blog there is a good chance I might have an breakdown on screen, that could be fun?




No comments:

Post a Comment